- You must be aged 18 or over to buy alcoholic beverages. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK.
- When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions and to have confirmed that you are aged 18 or over. If your order is a gift and contains alcohol, the recipient must also be aged 18 years or older.
- Toast Ale reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site and the Online Store after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
- We aim to ensure the prices shown on our Online Store are correct. In the event that an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products in our Online Store without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
- Toast Ale will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
Cancellations of orders
- We will cancel your order and refund any payment provided cancellation is within 7 days after the receipt of the beers and that the beers are returned in good condition, unopened and sealed as required by the Consumer Protection from Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (as amended).
- To cancel orders, call our delivery partners at Beerhunter on 0161 507 8000 (select option 2) or email us at email@example.com. You may also write to us at Toast Ale (Returns), Beerhunter Limited, Unit 31 Peel Industrial Estate, Chamberhall Street, Bury BL9 0LU.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned.
- We can arrange collection, but charges will apply.
- Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through Paypal.
- Card payments are made through a secure server, via Paypal. Toast Ale do not store our customer’s financial details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
- Your payment will appear as Toast Ale Ltd on your bank/credit card statement.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
VAT Tax & Prices
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
Goods may be returned within 30 days of delivery if you are not satisfied for whatever reason. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned to the address below:
Toast Ale (Returns)
Unit 31 Peel Industrial Estate,
Bury BL9 0LU
- If you receive your products in a poor condition (e.g. broken bottles or spoiled beers), please inform us immediately by calling our delivery partner, Beerhunter, on 0161 507 8000 (select option 2) or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write a letter to us using the mailing address above.
- Refunds will be given within 30 days after the beers have been delivered for spoiled or damaged bottles only.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For further information on such rights speak to your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- Toast Ale shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any terms of any transaction governed by these conditions of sale if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which is not directly within its control such as, but not exclusively, Act of God, Government regulation or order, fire, theft, flood, strike, riot, insurrection, war, national emergency, power shortage, pandemic, terrorist activity.
- Toast Ale are not liable for breach of these conditions for any loss or liability arising from circumstances of force majeure.
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Our failure to enforce a right does not amount to waiver of it.